2 cups peanut butter chips
2 1/4 cup sugar
1- 7 ounce jar of Marshmallow fluff or creme
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the peanut butter chips in a medium bowl.
- Next in a heavy sauce pan, combine sugar, marshmallow fluff, evaporated milk and butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture boils.
- Boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Then mix it in the peanut butter chips and stir until the chips are completely melted.
- Finally pour into a foil covered pan and cool and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into pieces of desired length and size and enjoy!
Mmmm, can't wait to get hold of a few pieces right away. And if U want to more, U get more... just check out these yummy recipes here:
It's Raining Fudge - A very good collection of recipes for U to indulge!
More Of Fudge - Yumm, yumm, yumm!