There is absolutely no need to say anything... there is enough in Super Bowl to say and watch! I am just completing my mission... of some great and fast Super Bowl recipes!
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
4 to 5 pounds chicken wings
Freshly ground black pepper
Salt (if desired)
4 cups vegetable oil
4 Tbsp butter or margarine (1/2 stick)
5 Tbsp Louisiana-brand hot sauce or Tabasco sauce
1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Chop off the tip of each chicken wing, and discard it.
- Chop the wing in half (cutting at the joint) to make 2 pieces. Grind on fresh black pepper and sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Heat the oil over high heat in a deep skillet, Dutch oven, or deep-fat fryer until it starts to pop and sizzle to around 400 degrees F.
- Add half the chicken wings and cook until they're golden and crisp, stirring or shaking occasionally. When done, remove them to drain on paper towels and cook the remaining wings.
- Melt the butter or margarine over medium heat in a heavy saucepan, add the hot sauce and the 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Stir well and remove from the flame immediately.
- Place the chicken on a warm serving platter, pour the sauce on top, and serve.
Banana Choco-Chip Mini-muffins
3/4 cup butter, at room temperature (1-1/2 sticks)
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup very ripe bananas
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chocolate chips (about)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line mini-muffin tins with papers.
- Cream butter and eggs until light and fluffy. Add eggs, honey, sour cream, bananas, and vanilla extract.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat into wet ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Fill muffin papers 3/4 full. Lightly press 3 chocolate chips into the center of each muffin. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until tops are lightly browned.
Labels: super bowl