Wednesday, January 31, 2007

'Some men see things as they are and say why... I dream of things that never were and say why not'-G.B.Shaw

I guess you all are wondering why I ve suddenly gone all philosophical. The reason-my latest 'Shout Out'- 8 Wishes !! Paul Sanchez is out on a mission to fulfil his 8Wishes-the most important wish being the collection of 1 million dollars, for children with learning disabilities and dyslexia. For learning more about the rest of his wishes click here.. and join me in helping him out to achieve his noble wishes. A big thumbs up to paul for 8wishes !!
Here's the starting link of 8 Wishes-




The Hole - video powered by Metacafe
 
posted by Casey Galatos at Wednesday, January 31, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


2 Comments:


  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Emmie

    All the very best to Paul ... this is such a noble and humble effort to help the disable children... i liked your blog a lot... i would love to share more of your views and thoughts... u can drop by My Friendship Blog as well and let me know if u find it interesting...!!!

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Kristen

    Thanks for your support Casey! People like you are making 8 wishes come true... great blog :)