Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hey guys, I'm up early today! Just didn't feel like snuggling in anymore (which I usually do!). I'm keeping my promise on going low for sometime on food, so this morning it's just going to be coffee and two slices of bread for me!

Speaking of coffee, I was reading up on puzzles, today being Puzzle Day and I found a great quiz that actually merged my crave for coffee and a puzzle (yeah yeah, I know a quiz is not the same as a puzzle, but I'm not a choosy person!). So, take a look at this - What kind Of A Coffee Are You? - while I go and get my simple breakfast!

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high
 
posted by Casey Galatos at Tuesday, January 30, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


1 Comments:


  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Carol

    Casey - I am an Iced Coffee which is really so funny cause I drink Iced Coffee all the time. I think these things are so cool!