Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hello people, I am very sorry to be irregular... but I have a good reason! I have caught a nasty cold and it's driving me nuts. I am tired of sniffling around and feeling miserable.

Anyway enough of me and my wheezy state. U know, I have been good, like I said before - I have been away from food... trying to control my weakness for all things yummy! But due to my weakened state, I think mom had pity on me... and she came up with a great Chocolate Tart treat for dessert last night (just the right thing in celebration of Chocolate Festival)! I did not have the energy to ask her the recipe, so I opted the easy way out - the net!

So, check out this cool video that gives a treat for the eyes as well as the mouth!


VideoJug: How To Make Chocolate Tart

Labels: ,

 
posted by Casey Galatos at Saturday, February 03, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


1 Comments:


  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Carol

    Oh Casey, I can always count on you for something yummy! Thanks. This seems like it would be easy enough to make - and eat!