Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hey guys, I'm back! I kind of took a short holiday from the net with my template going a bit crazy... things are fine now! Speaking of holidays, I spent mine, all cuddled up in honor of celebrating Cuddle Up Day. I like the concept of cuddles, it feels good when any of your loved ones can cuddle up with U!

And I did something that I wanted to do for a long time - soak up. I went for a long soak in my bath tub and it coincided with Bubble Bath Day. No matter what, bubble baths are something that are always welcome. A long soak is just the thing that is needed after a tiring day.

So, now that I have kind of completed my updates, I'm going in search for something to eat before I hit my bed! And I'm going raw... in lieu of Eat Something Raw Day!
 
posted by Casey Galatos at Tuesday, January 09, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


0 Comments: