Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hello people, this is just a little departure from my normal posts - actually I was kind of thinking of making Cyber Holidays a little more interactive and interesting! That would actually get casey's philosophy of Food, Friends and Fun on the flow. So on that note, let me add that casey is from now on always open for suggestions from her fellow bloggers - from recipe requests, to food trivia to videos, fun facts - just about all things that would spice up the blogosphere!

And lastly, There's a new add on at Cyber-Holidays called 'Shout Out' in the iFrame, wherein I shall feature two of my favorite blogs every week. This is my way of carrying forward my friend Antman's'Shout Out', at the same time appreciating sincere bloggers and their unique work. If U have that extra edge, let me know and I'll be happy to spread the word. Cheers!

So, this week's 'Shout Out' goes to- My View Of It, Widgets Lab

P.S - I've been kind of trying out new things on the template, and for this reason, it's been going bit crazy at times. Do bear along for a day or two!
 
posted by Casey Galatos at Saturday, January 06, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


4 Comments:


  • At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cool blog, informative, great recipes!
    Cheers.

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi! Cool blog and very original, really I like it.
    Happy New Year!

    Robert Vandenbego
    Madrid,Spain
    www.begomadrid.blogspot.com

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Editor

    Thanks Casey.
    For featuring WidgetsLab.com in your Shout Out.

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG! Casey, I am so sorry! I am just now geeting around to thanking you for the "Shout Out"! I am thriled that you are making yoursite interactive! You have been a favorite of mine since I came aboard! Keep up the good work my friend you are gonna be a Star!
    Hugs,
    Carol