Friday, December 29, 2006

Hey people... there's just a day left more for New Year's! It's almost New Year's Eve, and I guess the resolution lists are ready... No, not done... never mind! You can just take it easy like me and make resolutions as and when required!

So, without much time to waste, let me wish all U guys a 'VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR'!! Have fun, keep enjoying, party hard and do not forget to dig into great food! 'coz like I always say, life's totally incomplete without Food, Friends and Fun!

P.S - Guys, here goes a loud 'Shout Out' to one of my friends
Antman, who recently featured me in his blog- Cre8buzz.typepad.com. Antman's someone quite unique as he talks about the unique and unknown blogs of this diverse Blogosphere and gives them a cheerful boost. In true spirits he, is like his title goes, Cre8's a Buzz... Let's here it for Antman and Celebrating Holidays Everyday!






 
posted by Casey Galatos at Friday, December 29, 2006 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


1 Comments:


  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    A Happy New Year to you too!! Casey?
    What's a resolution? LOL