So people, get your carols ready like me, whip up some fancy cakes and cookies and just do not forget to build a snowman! I love snowmen. Though they have a short life, I like seeing their 'berry' eyes twinkling at me! And if U do not get enough snow, well check out these cool ecards on Build A Snowman Day, and for added joy, here's an easy snowman cookie recipe!
Here are the things you need:
* Vanilla Wafers
* White Frosting
* Misc. Items to decorate (See Below)
This is the way to prepare:
Use 3 vanilla wafers per snowman. Lay the wafers in a row with edges touching; one will be the head and the other two will be the body. Spread white frosting on the vanilla wafers.
Now you are ready to decorate your snowmen!
Some tips on decorations:
* Raisins (eyes, nose, mouth, buttons, etc.)
* Red Hots (eyes, nose, mouth, buttons, etc.)
* m&m's (eyes, nose, mouth, buttons, etc.)
* Chocolate Chips (eyes, nose, mouth, buttons, etc.)
* Shoe String Licorice (mouth)
* Pretzel Sticks (arms)
So, just remember to get creative and have fun!