Thursday, December 28, 2006

U know, these holidays are really going to make me put on a whole lot of weight! Last night, I had this sudden craving for chocolate brownies - this satisfied my need for Chocolate too! And on top of that today's Chocolate Day. Things are just getting bad for my nerves!

Anyway, I kind of resisted my craving but found out this cool video on chocolate brownie making. The best part is they give the recipe too! Check it out and here's hoping that watching this video makes all U guys drool... like I did!

 
posted by Casey Galatos at Thursday, December 28, 2006 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


2 Comments:


  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Casy! Puuleeeese! Chocolate day! Like I need another reason to celebrate chocolate! LOL

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Casey,
    Thanks to you, after watching the video for making chocolate brownies I'm now craving something sweet. :)