Guys, spaghetti is simply the best thing to happen. It's easy, fast to make and super easy to eat. So while, I go in search for some... Check out this yummy recipe!
8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, cooked 1/2 cup milk 1 egg 1 lb ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped, 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced, 1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Combine hot drained spaghetti, milk and egg and mix well.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a buttered casserole dish.
- Brown ground beef with onion, bell pepper and garlic in a large skillet and then drain.
- Return drained meat back into the skillet and add seasonings. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Spread meat mixture over spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.