Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Yesterday when I was planning for a surprise for my dear mom on Mother’s Day, I came across this great blog with lovely gift ideas, tips and ecards. I quickly took down some tips and ideas because some of them were really unique. I instantly thought of featuring this “Mothers Day Wishes” blog by Gerry Martin in my post today as well as in my shout out box until Mother’s Day, so that you all can have a glimpse of this great blog and can use some great tips shared by the great blogger. Hope you all have a great time sending ecards, shopping gifts and planning surprises for your dear moms. See ya all tomorrow with some yummy Mother’s Day special recipes to delight, impress and treat your mothers.

Labels:

 
posted by Casey Galatos at Wednesday, May 09, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


0 Comments: