Monday, March 19, 2007

Well, I am back... after going totally green for some time! And I have a latest craze too... the World Cup! What a performance by Ireland, it was awesome and I kinda think the spirit of Saint Paddy's Day was upon them :)

You know I was also thinking that I really haven't written on anything sweet for a very long time, and I was just lucky that today is Chocolate Caramel Day. So what I did was cajole my mom into giving me a treat and this was what she came up with - Chocolate Caramel Brownies. Take a look!

Ingredients:

1 Bag Caramel Candies
1 Pkg German Chocolate Cake Mix
3/4 Cup Melted Butter
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
2/3 Cup Evaporated Milk

Directions:
  • Preheat over 350F, grease and sugar.
  • Melt caramels with 1/3 cup evaporated milk in double boiler.
  • Combine cake mix, melted butter, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, walnuts.
  • Pat approximately 1/2 of mixture in pan. Bake for 7 minutes.
  • Sprinkle chocolate chips and caramels over particlly cooked dough. Crumble rest of dough over the mixture.
  • Bake for 15 minutes Remove from oven, refrigerate when cool.

Labels:

 
posted by Casey Galatos at Monday, March 19, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


0 Comments: