Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well, I am behind schedule but I will start with yesterday's ones 'coz of the wonderful events that were celebrated! I start off with Pi Day, and guys I am not getting into the details of this because maths is not exactly my cup of tea :). I hope U all had fun with numbers!

I rather stick to NO Smoking Day. I'm rather glad that along with all those fun events we have days that celebrate important ones too. Smoking has never been something that can cause happiness. And specially when in the long run, it can cause cancer, I guess a better option is to stay away from it.

W
e also had Genius Day celebrated. Everbody admires intelligence and everyone aspires to be intelligent too, so this day was perfect to flaunt your IQ score or just pretend to be intelligent! Hehe, that reminds me of the 1st of April and that's almost here too.

Speaking of fun events, we have a big one comimg up - St. Paddy's Day. It's time for all of us to go green and for this, we had Irish American Day yesterday, in honor of the Irish people who have made such an important contribution to American Life!
So this is all from me for today, stay tuned for more...

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !

Labels:

 
posted by Casey Galatos at Thursday, March 15, 2007 | Permalink |

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button


0 Comments: